We found this bone healthy recipe from www.joybauer.com just in time for the Labor Day weekend. So warm up your grill this holiday weekend, give your bones some strength and enjoy!
- 1 pounds chicken, breast, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, Kosher
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoon pesto, (store-bought or homemade)
- 4 slice(s) cheese, mozzarella, fresh, thinly sliced
- 4 slice(s) tomato(es)
- Combine the ground chicken breast with the salt, pepper and garlic.
- Shape the mixture into 4 patties and grill approximately 5 mins per side.
- Top each burger with 1 teaspoon pesto, 1 slice mozzarella, and 1 slice tomato.
- Serving size: 1 burger
Per Serving: Calories: 205, Total Fat: 8, Saturated Fat: 3.5 g, Sodium: 275 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 3 g, Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g, Protein: 30 g