The Thanksgiving holiday is a time to be thankful and to focus on what we are thankful for.
Here are a list of 10 Thanksgiving quotes and thoughts on thankfulness:
1. If you never learned the lesson of thankfulness, begin now. Sum up your mercies; see what provision God has made for your happiness, what opportunities for your usefulness, and what advantages for your success. – Ida S. Taylor
2. There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way. – Jim Rohn
3. Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action. – William John Cameron
4. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
5. A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues. – Cicero
6. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. – Albert Schweitzer
7. Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. – Brian Tracy
8. ‘Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, and understanding. – Alice Walker
9. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. – W.T. Purkiser
10. Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds. – Theodore Roosevelt
Written by: Sharan Kaur, FizzNiche Staff WriterSharing is Caring!